Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: good place to eat in Abingdon?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    Starving Artist is closed from what I was told this week.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Starving Artist is closed from what I was told this week.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I heard the same thing.
    A pity, what, as that was the BEST place to eat in Abingdon, bar none!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    word is Boneterra is going to be opening up in Abingdon

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    The Starving Artist. I believe it's off Main St. and over by the train depot. Same side of the road as The Hardware Co. and down towards the liquor store. It's been a long time since I've eaten there, but I never had a bad meal in college. Great for taking dates.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    Emmit's on 19. It's like Snack Shack, Frostee Bossie, but it's really good.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    Bella's Pizza used to have some awesome sandwiches. Hardware is ok if you want to pop in for appetizers and drinks. It's a little out of the way, but Lebanon has a place called the Hitchin' Post (I hope that's right) that serves wonderful steaks.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: good place to eat in Abingdon?

    thanks everyone. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •